Sad. Broken. Lost.
But somehow, hopeful.
You know that feeling when you’re lower than low? Like your internal fire is down to just a mere spark?
You’re a smart cookie. You’re ambitious, driven, connected and (used to) know how you want to feel in life. But right now, you’re just not feelin’ it.
- You’ve been working hard to get clear on what you want out of life and make it happen, but stuff that should be easy is feeling pretty hard right now.
- You’ve been trying to lose those 10 pounds for the last 5
monthsyears, but you just can’t shake them, and it’s messing with your head. On your worst days, you feel like a failure, like you’re ugly, and you’ll never be skinny/healthy/pretty enough.
- You’ve been trying to lose those 10 pounds for the last 5
- You’re getting out of a toxic relationship, trying to figure out who the hell you are, where you’re going and what you really want.
- You’re growing your business and though you’re usually great at making connections and closing sales, lately you’re just off your game.
- You feel like you’ve lost your mojo and want (more than anything!) to get back to feeling like YOU.
Yup. I get it. That’s how I felt in my first marriage. It got to the point where I didn’t even recognize myself anymore. I developed a nasty eating disorder, had no self-worth and started to believe that the messed up things my husband said about me were true. It wasn’t until my mom came to visit, and I saw the heartbreak in her eyes when she asked “Where’s my daughter?” Then it hit me. I knew at that moment that I had to save myself.
I had to stop being a victim and take my power back into my hands.
I had to find my inspiration and reignite my spark.
I had to stop just existing and START living my life.
This may sound cliche but, that dark time was terrible, and it was also
the BEST DAMN THING that ever happened
to for me.
Because it made me
- Listen to my intuition. I had to trust that getting out of that relationship was the best thing I could do and listen to the voice that told me that I AM WORTH IT. I am worth a new beginning, I am worth starting over, I am worthy of real love and a happy life that makes me feel joyful and fulfilled.
- Figure out how to heal. I started with Reiki and then moved on to yoga, massage, and other energy shifting practices. I learned how to heal myself. I learned how to transform the negative into positive and how to work through my issues instead of letting fear take over and doing nothing.
- Embrace the woo and acknowledge my gift. Listen, I know that this “energy work” sounds a little weird, and it may not be your cup of tea. That’s ok. I recognize that what I do isn’t for everyone, but for the one’s it is for, it’s transformational. It’s powerful. It’s real. The possibilities are endless, and if you’re open to it, I can help you feel better than ever, jumpstart your creativity, and get your energy flowing, so you are living your best life.
Once I decided to heal my emotional wounds, I started to learn about different types of energy work. I received one of my first Reiki attunements and had amazing results. I always knew I wanted to help people, and as I started getting deeper into energy work, I felt like I finally found my “how”.
The bottom line is, I believe in magic. I believe that there is an unlimited supply of amazingness within you. I believe that when we release our inner magic, we live our BEST lives, we help the MOST people, and we can manifest our DEEPEST desires.
And I KNOW that the way to tap into your magic, is to enhance your energy flow.
I’ll be honest, I resisted at first because there’s a lot of WOO happening here, but this is me. My gift is helping incredible women melt away blocks and uncover their magical inner power with a variety of energy healing techniques.
And here it all is, laid out and tied with a bow so you can get in on this healing power too.
The work that we do together is deep and takes place on many levels. In order to assist the process, I draw from a multitude of tools and modalities that I’ve been training in and using to help others for over a decade to shift your energy and ignite your inner spark. Hello self-discovery, core desires and living your purpose!
Currently, I am a
- Master Reiki Teacher who heals by clearing, unblocking and strengthening your energy centers to transform your energy and allow for deep healing and flow restoration
- Shamanic Healing Practitioner – Exploring different dimensions and levels of reality, allowing you to heal the past so you can be more present and move forward into the future with grace and ease.
- Emotion Code Practitioner – Certified in releasing trapped emotions from your energetic and physical bodies so physical and emotional difficulties often disappear or become much more manageable.
- Chakredy Chakra Assessor Taking an in depth look at each of your chakras to see where energy is flowing and where it is chaotic or stagnant
- Certified Holistic Health Coach Food is your fuel and the cleaner you eat, the better you feel. I can help you make a transition to cleaner eating that feels fun and easy.
- Certified Mastery Coach, Certified in the Transformational Coaching Method which means I use a multidimensional process to shift your underlying subconscious beliefs (the thoughts you don’t even realize you’re thinking!) which allows you to recover the missing link that’s been holding you back so you unleash your real inner magic.
- Licensed Massage Therapist using the power of touch to relieve stress and tension (for my local clients)
- Rising Star Practitioner which allows me to help you heal on emotional, physical, spiritual and mental levels. With this system we will work to activate your DNA, clear karma seven generations forward and backwards and raise the vibration of your energy field (aura) so it can re-balance disease in the body.
- Registered Yoga Teacher because I LOVE helping people find their flow, get moving and get comfortable in their bodies
You can shift your energy. You can create the life you want. You can heal. You just need to get into the flow. Helping you make it happen, is what I’m here to do.
Let’s flow! Check out how we can work together!